Tammy Beckley Goes International with New Listing in Harrods Estates in London
Rare Opportunity | Harrods Estates Building in London!
Flat 5.5, 22 Trevor Square; Knightsbridge, London SW7 1EA | Price Available Upon Request
In 2002, a re-development project of the former Harrods Depository building, at 17-22 Trevor Square was completed, producing one of the best residential developments in Knightsbridge. The striking 19th-century listed facade provides a grand entrance, while inside sit 40 generously sized luxury apartments. Design details are displayed to the highest specification through the integration of designer Poggenpohl kitchens, air-conditioning, automated blinds and home-entertainment systems.
22 Trevor Square – HARRODS Estates
The original Harrods Estates was established over 100 years ago and to this day continues to offer a comprehensive range of property services with the highest standards of customer care.
Flat 5.5 is located on the 5th floor and encompasses all of the outlined windows highlighted above.
- A fifth floor 1754 sq. ft. apartment in the original part of the Harrods furniture depository building.
- Entrance hall, kitchen, large reception room, carpeted master bedroom with ensuite shower room, study/second reception room, fireplace, polished stone flooring.
- 1 bedroom plus study, 2 bathrooms. (2nd bedroom was converted to a study and can easily be switched back into a bedroom.)
- Underfloor heating and air conditioning plus Control4 audio/visual system throughout.
- Underground extra large parking space within residents’ car park, located at 1st floor behind secured electric gates.
- Two lifts – 24-hour porterage and concierge services.
- All common areas refurbished and redecorated in 2015.
- Communal garden located at 2nd floor level.
- 999 Year lease.
- World-renouned Harrods Department Store is located directly across the street to the South.
- Hyde Park is located 300 yards to the North.
- The most desirable and exciting location for living in London.
Be a part of London history with your own flat in Trevor Square. Located across the street from world-renowned high-end department store, Harrods. Just a mere 300 yards from London’s largest and most famous park – Hyde Park. The flat is based in the 19th century Harrods Depository building at Trevor Square- now regarded as one of the most prestigious addresses in Knightsbridge, London.
This historically listed building has many unique amenities, including 24-hour security, car parking, lift, and full-time concierge services.
Since 2002 the 19th century Trevor Square building in Knightsbridge has been home to some of the most desirable apartments in London.
Today, Trevor Square features art deco communal spaces. Transformed with a £1million refurbishment in late 2015. The historical building encases 40 large lateral apartments, which are ideal for the discerning purchaser who wants to be in the hub of prime central London.
As a historically listed property, Trevor Square is a highly desirable residential address and this is a rare opportunity to own a home here.
View more photos of this rare property